Recover Data for Novell NSS - NSS Recovery Tool
Recover Data for Novell NSS is designed for recovering data lost from corrupted volume based file system. Designed with the fastest mode of recovery, this software locates corrupt or missing files from deleted, formatted, damaged, corrupted volumes of Novell NSS file systems created using Novell operating system. Being a complete recovery solution, the software ensures safe recovery of files corrupted due to reasons like power outage, system corruption, bad failure, FAT corruption, Hot Fix table corruption, pool table, leaf branch corruption, sub allocation and segmented volume corruption, format or reformat the NSS volumes, partition table corruption and so on.
Employed with the advanced scanning algorithms, the software easily and efficiently recovers data from corrupt or damaged file system on crashed server. The software is built-in with comprehensive and user-friendly GUI which recovers lost data from NSS based volumes and saves the recovered files to a user-specified location. With safe and secure recovery techniques, the software promises to keep the original data intact and perform file recovery in the best possible ways.
Features of NSS Data Recovery Software-
- Recovers and restores data from corrupted volumes of a crashed server.
- Uses quick and advanced algorithm for searching and restoring lost volume, files and folders
- Incorporates fast, simple and quick techniques to recover your lost data and files in case of disk crash and data loss disasters
- Recovers the data in case of partition table, deletion, pool deletion, volume deletion or super block corruption
- Performs NSS Recovery from IDE, EIDE and SCSI disk drives
- Easy and User Friendly GUI which does not involves any technical expertise to operate the application
- Equipped with advanced recovery features like, “File Filter” to search for a particular file extension, “Save Recovery Scan” to resume the recovery later on, “Find Feature” to select a specific file to save in a preferred location
- Recover data in case of failure of Vrepair to repair corrupt files.
Steps of recovering data from NSS Data Recovery Software-
Recover Data for Novell NSS, being easy to use involves only 2-3 steps to retrieve data from corrupt or damaged file system on crashed server. The steps for recovery are as follows-
- Scan the storage device for corrupted and lost files
- Navigate the directory tree for deleted files and folders
- Save them to a preferred location
- Minimum 64 MB RAM.
- At least 5 MB of disk space
- Operating System- Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008
Available with a FREE trial version, the software recovers lost data from corrupt, deleted or damaged volumes whereas it does not allows you to restore that recovered data back. Considering the results obtained from the demo version of NSS Data Recovery Software, users can look forward to go for the original version of the software. For further assistance, users can contact with our technical support team and get recovery related tips from them.